The Secret Door by Taya

I’ve just got back from my dad’s house.  Whilst I was walking into my house I put my bag on the couch. Then I walk up the stairs and shut the window because it was chilli and I continue walking up the stairs. Randomly a door came out of nowhere. (It looked like something I couldn’t I afford)

It was kind of fancy in a way there was a door knocker was shaped like a lion and the material like brass. I was blinded the door was so bright I kept blinking after that the brightness faded away. Two vines where growing upwards from the bottom of the door. Before I went a step closer to the door I realised stone slabs at the bottom of the door in-between the vines the right vine was higher than the left vine. The actual door itself was a polished oak wood it looked like it had drawers and the doors had diagonal lines going corner to corner on the drawers so it made a cross.

Later on I hear I a bang I think someone has broken in to the house so I hide. There is man or a woman in a black hoodie he doesn’t notice me  he opens the door and he walks in the mysterious door (I look to but it was too bright for my eyesight).

So I take five steps to the door first I knock on the door. At first instead of an answer there’s an animus answer so I let myself in like I don’t care it seems like I am teleporting I have to wait for five seconds before I get there I here weird noises well I am teleporting.

My eyes pop out and I see a green pot which I think is made out of green stained glass on the left side of it is a small size lamp and it is was being powered with batteries. However there was on thing that was on my mind I realised I wasn’t wearing shoes I took them off on the way in and the floor was cold also the floor was a bronze colour. Opposite me was a grey room screen and it was rusty ,after my eyes stopped focusing on the screen I stared to look at something else a tiny dark green chair well most off the chair was green apart from the bit you sit on it was  wood it was like the wood on the door it was polished. On the part you lean on there was a flower pattern with some vines is well.

There were two glamour’s chairs with gold arm rest and the acutely seat was a cream colour to be honest it looked quiet comfy. I notice that there was a picture leaning on the chair I couldn’t tell what it was and it had a sliver frame. Next to their chairs and behind the green stained glass pot was a cupboard it was copper and a rusty brown there was a bell in the and it there was there was glass on it but it sadly it shattered. I didn’t really describe anything else in that area because nothing else was that fascinating something shattered a beep came on I think time is up and I got teleported again and it took me to a different place.

Wow I thought I was dreaming when I came to my second place I was at Great Seto Bridge it was an amazing height off 194 meters can’t believe it I am in Japan umm I said to myself I was standing on top of the bridge. The rood was clean and it was beautiful and stunning view the bars were sinning and polished. (I hope I don’t have a time limit here).

In the Conner of my eye I saw some houses two roofs where blue, one was red and the rest of the where grey.

I heard an instant bang and a crash coming towards. I see a stairs case so sprint for my life I take a quick glance behind me and it the man/woman from the begging he/she has two knives he/she is glued to the knives as I am running he/she said for “goodness sakes”(I think he is a man because he voice is low)  I’m not so sure why he said it I think it is because one of the blades of the knife snapped and he cut himself I think. In my head I was so glad the man cut himself because it grabbed me some time to run.

I get down to the bottom of the stair case and I look left and right before I step foot on the road. I run and run and run until I see he is quiet far away from me I hear a beep times up I teleport back home. There is a hammer in the shelf so I smash a door so that the guy in the black hoodie can’t come in.

Today was fun a little bit dangerous.